Zinda Law Group is delighted to offer the Zinda Law Group Undergraduate Scholarships in the USA to undergraduate and law students with a GPA of 3.0 or higher for the 2022-2023 academic session.
Zinda Law Group is a plaintiff’s injury law firm of over 25 attorneys whose core aim is exclusively on personal injury cases and has been recognized by several national organizations for personal injury law practice excellence. The Zinda group has successfully represented clients in various cases across the country. Also, with attorneys licensed in over 12 states, our firm has nationwide reached out to help injured clients throughout the United States.
Why Apply for the Zinda Law Group Undergraduate Scholarships?
Whether you or a loved one have been injured by a drunk driver or hurt in a workplace accident, the personal injury lawyers at Zinda Law Group can help. Injury victims are often left with physical pain and financial and emotional burdens that can take months or even years to overcome. The group will ensure you won’t have to face this difficult time alone.
Successful eligible applicants will be awarded the sum of $3,000 by the Zinda Law Group to cover their educational expenses in the USA.
- University or Organization: Zinda Law Group
- Application Deadline: The submission deadline is 12:00 p.m. CST, September 30.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
Zinda Law Group Undergraduate Scholarships’ Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in law offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The Zinda Law Group scholarship is open to undergraduate and law students with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- How to Apply for the Zinda Law Group Undergraduate Scholarships: To apply for the scholarship, candidates must submit the following in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with Zinda Law Group Scholarship in the Subject:
- Name of school, area of study, and intended graduation date
- Supporting Documents: The essay or video must include your response to one of the following essay topics:
- Why did you choose law as a career?
- What is one example of when you could assist another person in their time of need, and what were you able to learn from the experience?
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to submit certificates of English language competency.