The University of Strathclyde Postgraduate Scholarships is open to international students who wish to join the University’s Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The 20% fee reduction scholarship programme is available to support international fee-paying students with healthy academic capabilities who are going to take part in the full-time postgraduate degree programme at the university.
the University of Strathclyde, established in 1796, is a well-known technical university located in Glasgow’s city center, an exclusive international technical university that provides international students with various choices for completing programs or advancing to degree study. It is divided into four primary faculties, each of which is divided into disciplines and academic fields.
Why you should apply for the University of Strathclyde Postgraduate Scholarships?
Strathclyde University provides eligible students with a highly flexible, innovative learning atmosphere in which they can benefit from first-rate instruction and cutting-edge technology. Students at this university will be motivated to question conventional wisdom and pursue their passions through independent study.
The successful candidates will receive a £3,000 – £5,000 education assistance from the University of Strathclyde.
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Application Deadline: Students must submit their applications by 30 November 2022
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Education, English, History, Law, Languages, Politics, Psychology, Speech and language therapy, Journalism, Social policy, International relations, Social work
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants are required to meet all the following criteria, in order to be eligible for the scholarship:
- An applicant is expected to hold an offer to study a full-time attendance course in the 2022/23 academic year.
- The University of Strathclyde Postgraduate Scholarships is only open for self-funded, international (non-EU) fee-paying applicants enrolling in a full-time course in the University’s Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences. Those who receive full sponsorship from a government office or embassy are not eligible to apply.
- Online and combined learning programmes are not eligible for these scholarships.
- Candidates are only eligible for one scholarship per academic year from the University of Strathclyde.
- Candidates will be expected to engage with student ambassador activities during their course of studies, such as supporting student recruitment activities and events.
- How to Apply for the University of Strathclyde Postgraduate Scholarships: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must accept admission to a postgraduate degree programme at the University of Strathclyde.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following to the school:
- Certified copies of qualifications you’ve gained, e.g., degree certificate and transcripts
- a copy of your passport
- a copy of your sponsor letter/scholarship award
- copies of any other documentation to support your application such as a CV, Personal Statement, Portfolio (for specific programs)
- Admission Requirements: To be considered, applicants should have a 2:1 (or equivalent) in their undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, provide a suitable English language test certificate, for example, IELTS.