The University of Strathclyde MRes Scholarships is open to support candidates who desire to undertake a master’s degree programme at the University of Strathclyde Business School for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The University of Strathclyde is a top technical university in the UK offering a range of opportunities which includes summer jobs, campus activities, part-time roles, internships, and study degrees. It is divided into four primary faculties, each of which is divided into disciplines and academic fields.
Why Apply for the University of Strathclyde MRes Scholarships?
The University of Strathclyde will provide its candidates with an exceptional learning environment in which students can benefit from first-rate teaching and various professional options. Students at this university will be encouraged to question conventional wisdom and pursue their passions through independent study.
The University of Strathclyde will award tuition fees to the winning candidates in the UK.
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 30 April 2022
- Department: Strathclyde Business School
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 6
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
University of Strathclyde MRes Scholarships’ Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters’s degree in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human resource management, Marketing, Business, Management, Management Science, Finance
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidats must be UK citizens.
- How to Apply for the University of Strathclyde MRes Scholarships: To apply for the programme, candidates are expected to enroll in the master’s degree through the university portal. Candidates eligible for the scholarship will be notified by Strathclyde Business School.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to present academic transcripts and other necessary documents to the university.
- Certified copies of qualifications you’ve gained, degree certificate, and transcripts
- A copy of your passport.
- A copy of your sponsor letter/scholarship award (if appropriate/available)
- Copies of any other documentation to support your application, such as a CV, Personal Statement, or Portfolio.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a Master’s degree or a first or upper second-class Honours degree (or overseas equivalent) in Business & Management or another relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, you’ll need an IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent with no individual component below 5.5.