The University of Ottawa African Entrance Scholarships is officially open for application for African International Candidates who wish to take part in the undergraduate degree coursework in English for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The University of Ottawa is one of the most helpful universities for students who wish to succeed and gain knowledge in their chosen subject of study as it provides courses and study-based master’s degrees, doctorate programs, and graduate diplomas.
Why Apply for the University of Ottawa African Entrance Scholarships?
The university provides about 450 graduate and undergraduate programs for its candidates as each candidate will get an education here in both English and French. The scholarship also enables its candidates to obtain practical experience and top-quality learning whilst having opportunities for growth, achievement, and reward to help them, reach their full potential.
The University of Ottawa will contribute to their education and reduces their tuition fees by $12,000 to $20,000, depending on the program.
- University or Organization: University of Ottawa
- Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 30 April 2022
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $12,000 to $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
University of Ottawa African Entrance Scholarships’ Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Students from African countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degrees will be awarded in faculties of Engineering, Science, or Social Sciences. offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Must be an International Students
- All students eligible for this scholarship will automatically receive it upon enrolment. It will be applied directly to their tuition fees.
- How to Apply for the University of Ottawa African Entrance Scholarships: Application for this opportunity will require each candidate to also apply for admission to the undergraduate degree program at the University of Ottawa.
- Supporting Documents: The candidate must present all previous schools’ academic transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for admission, the candidate must have a high-school certificate from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: At the University of Ottawa, they can take your English, French, or both courses. The choice is yours! You will need to demonstrate that you are sufficiently fluent in the language you choose to study.