University of New South Wales International Scholarships is inviting students who seek to study in the United Kingdom, can apply for the International Ph.D. Scholarships in Intellectual and Developmental Disability Health at the University of New South Wales for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This scholarship opportunity is made available to All interested applicants from around the globe who desire to undertake a research programme in the Department of Developmental Disability Neuropsychiatry.
The University of New South Wales is a leading research and teaching university in Australia providing its candidates with undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degree programmes.
Why Apply for the University of New South Wales International Scholarships?
University of New South Wales has built an internationally recognized academic background through collaborating with the corporate and public sectors to provide students with practical experience.
The University of New South Wales will cover a 30,000 per annum for 3 years for a full scholarship; if the candidates earn their own scholarship (eg RTP) a top-up of scholarship of $5,000 per annum for 3 years.
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before April 30, 2022.
- Department: Department of Developmental Disability Neuropsychiatry
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $30,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
University of New South Wales International Scholarships’ Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for a Ph.D. in the Department of Developmental Disability Neuropsychiatry (3DN).
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following/given criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidates with honors, master’s or equivalent degrees in medicine, allied health, or related disciplines would be well suited.
- Candidates may be Australian citizens, permanent residents, or international.
- Candidates are required to meet the UNSW Ph.D. entry requirements and be able to enroll as full-time domestic Ph.D. scholars.
- How to Apply for the University of New South Wales International Scholarships: Candidates are required to apply for the scholarship through the university’s online portal or through the UAC portal, send a CV and a cover letter to contact the 3DN Student Coordinators Dr. Rachael Cvejic (email@example.com) and Dr. Janelle Weise (firstname.lastname@example.org) to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are expected to submit the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Citizenship proof
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for admission, candidates are required to meet all the entry requirements for the University.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are recommended to fulfill the English language requirement of the University.