Are you considering a postgraduate degree in the UK? Then take your time to go through this article on University of Manchester GREAT Scholarships in the United Kingdom.
The University of Manchester GREAT Scholarships jointly sponsored by the University of Manchester with the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council will be awarding Five scholarships to Indian and Nigerian students for the 2022/23 academic session.
The University of Manchester is a top public research university in Manchester that appreciates the limitless value of every individual and graduates individuals of ability and confidence who pull up their education and faith to lead moral, productive, and compassionate lives and improve the human condition.
Why Apply for the University of Manchester GREAT Scholarships?
The University of Manchester ranks 8th in Europe and 6th and our research proves that the University of Manchester has a reputation for excellence that influenced our students to choose Manchester in the UK because candidates will learn skills and gain exposure to experiences rapidly that will set them apart in this career market.
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Application Deadline: Applications close on 1 June 2022.
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
University of Manchester GREAT Scholarships’ Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: India and Nigeria students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in the School of Natural Sciences or School of Engineering, School of Arts, Languages, and Cultures, School of Law.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Scholarships can only be awarded to candidates who are India and Nigeria passport holders.
- be a citizen of a Nigeria or India
- be motivated and academically able to follow and benefit from a UK postgraduate taught
- How to Apply for the University of Manchester GREAT Scholarships: All applicants are required to submit their admission applications via the application portal. All eligible students will be considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Required documents usually include:
- Evidence of qualifications (certificates or transcripts);
- For a research proposal, always check the department website for instructions and guidance as requirements vary;
- Check the department website for any additional application requirements (for example, some courses may ask for specific information in a personal statement);
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfill the entry requirements for the applied degree field at the chosen university.
- Language Requirement: English Language requirements vary by course and department but are usually the equivalent of IELTS 6.0–7.5.