The University of Malta Postgraduate ISSI Scholarships is available for intelligent promising international candidates who want an approach to their education regardless of their financial circumstances. Applications are being accepted for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The scholarship programme, aimed at providing for the selected candidates, the capacity to understand better the economic, social, political, cultural, and environmental dynamics in islands and small states and strengthen their professional knowledge to achieve higher employability is open to prospective students who are nationals of Small Island Developing States and want to apply for a postgraduate course.
The University of Malta is ranked as one of the top universities with its mission as to serve the aspirations of the people of these islands through the provision of quality higher education in the arts, sciences, social sciences, the humanities, and other areas of knowledge as required for Malta’s economic, social and cultural development through the scholarships.
Why Apply for the University of Malta Postgraduate ISSI Scholarships?
The University of Malta is well recognized for carrying out academic research and providing a vibrant higher education setting in the arts, sciences, and humanities as required for economic, social, and cultural development. Committed to high standards of research and teaching.
The selected candidates will be provided with the EUR 1,000 grant for twelve months to cover costs for fieldwork against receipts.
- University or Organization: University of Malta
- Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 31 May 2022.
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: EUR 1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malta
University of Malta Postgraduate ISSI Scholarships’ Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Candidates who are nationals of Small Island Developing States are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Arts offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidates should be Small Island Developing States nationals eligible for Official Development Assistance.
- Candidates who registered for the Master’s Programme will be expected to follow the online offer of the programme.
- How to Apply for the University of Malta Postgraduate ISSI Scholarships: Candidates are required to apply for admission through the university portal. Asides from the online application, interested candidates are expected to send a separate email addressed to the International Office Director. Applicants will be considered based on the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the A letter of motivation, including UM Application Number
- Three letters of reference
- Curriculum Vitae (kindly include mobile number)
- Proof of nationality (eligible are applicants who are nationals of Small Island Developing States eligible for Official Development Assistance)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to present an internationally recognized English Language Proficiency Certificate at the required level here.