The University of Edinburgh is delighted to offer University of Edinburgh Global Online Scholarships for eligible part-time distance learning Master’s programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Why Apply for the University of Edinburgh Global Online Scholarships?
Postgraduate students from 36 UK universities in a variety of subjects will be awarded a minimum of £10,000 towards tuition fees.
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Application Deadline: 6 June 2022 (Annual)
- Course Level: Online Masters Degree
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Scholarship value/duration: Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees and will be tenable for the normal duration of the programme of study.
Scholarships will be available for candidates commencing any part-time distance learning Masters programme offered by the University in session 2022-2023. Applicants must be nationals of the eligible countries.
Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
How to Apply for the University of Edinburgh Global Online Scholarships: In order to gain access to the scholarship application system, applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Eligible applicants should complete the online scholarship application before 23:59 BST, 6 June 2022.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.