Applications for University of Canberra International Merit Scholarships are open to international students who wish to achieve their educational and professional goals as well as pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree coursework from the University of Canberra for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The University of Canberra, a public university located in Bruce, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, is well-known for its work placements, industry projects, and internships, which allow students to have an experience with their prospective employees before they graduate.
Why Apply for the University of Canberra International Merit Scholarships?
The University of Canberra allows students to visit and learn about the fieldwork to gain exposure and practical knowledge under the guidance of well-experienced faculty members providing them with outstanding instruction, versatility, and facilities for learners to keep them on track for academic achievement.
The selected students will receive 10% off the total tuition fee to support their studies at the University of Canberra.
- University or Organization: The University of Canberra
- Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022/2023.
- Course Level: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Award: 10% off Total Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
University of Canberra International Merit Scholarships’ Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates will be awarded the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree coursework in any subject offered by the University of Canberra
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidates must be full-time students and have a GPA of 5 out of 7.
- Candidates must be International.
- How to Apply for the University of Canberra International Merit Scholarships: Candidates are expected to apply via the bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university. After that, the eligible participants can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must attach academic transcripts of all previous school attended, copy of passport or evidence of language proficiency, and proof of work experience.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a GPA of 6 out of 7 before applying for admission.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must meet the English language requirements for their chosen course. At UC, although English requirements are set to the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score, we generally accept a range of other English tests, too, including:
- TOEFL iBT
- Pearson Test of Academic English
- Cambridge English Scale