Seeking financial assistance to study in Italy? Then, you must apply for the University of Bocconi Merit-Based Financial Aid made available to first-year undergraduate applicants for the 2022-2023 academic session based on their academic position.
Bocconi University ranked as the best university in Italy and among the best in the world in its fields, is an Italian private university located in Milan that educates students at the undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate levels in economics, finance, law, management, political science, public administration, and computer science. The University of Bocconi also has a business school offering MBA and Executive MBA programmes.
Why Apply for the University of Bocconi Merit-Based Financial Aid?
The University of Bocconi provides necessary support to graduates as job seekers, considering its extensive connections with top employers worldwide. Dedicated activities and personnel assistance to graduates in pursuing entrepreneurial prospects in innovative sectors and startups.
Eligible candidates will be provided with an educational fund to complete their first-year Undergraduate degree in Italy.
- University or Organization: Bocconi University
- Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022/2023
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
University of Bocconi Merit-Based Financial Aid’s Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in the BSc programme offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Academic profiles among the top applicants will be assessed for merit-based financial aid based on the admissions application presented to Bocconi University. The evaluation will primarily be based on the candidate’s academic achievement.
- How to Apply for the University of Bocconi Merit-Based Financial Aid: Candidates should apply for admission via the university portal. Applicants will be considered based on the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will be required to upload their curriculum vitae that might be shared with the Fundraising Office in the dedicated upload space of the application.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a high-school certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have an adequate level of English language.