Are you a student looking for prospects to research more in the field of Physiology? Then this University College Dublin International Scholarships in Ireland has the best opportunity for you! The university launched its MSc and PhD Scholarships and Medical Training Exercise in Physiology for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The University College Dublin Scholarships are offered in graduate or research degree programmes to international and national students in the field of Physiology. Candidates that have outstanding academic skills and competency in the selected field of study (Physiology) along with professional communication skills are deemed eligible for the Dublin scholarship.
Graduate Studies at the University College Dublin is a developmental unit responsible for the development and constant improvement of graduate study at the university. The vision of the department is to make the educational experiences for graduate students that define international practice easier than expected.
Why Apply for the University College Dublin International Scholarships?
University College Dublin Graduate Studies guarantees that graduate students make a noteworthy impact in their chosen professions and make a valuable contribution to society by handling global challenges. This opportunity will provide its students the effective oversight of university graduate education quality processes and procedures and foster student personal and professional development.
- University or Organization: UCD Dublin
- Application Deadline: Applications must submit their applications by 27th May 2022.
- Course Level: Master and PhD
- Award: €18,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU
- The award can be taken in Ireland.
University College Dublin International Scholarships’ Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All students from EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Eligible candidates can apply for MSc or PhD programmes in Physiology in the field of Human Cells and Tissues (Cellular Physiology), Endocrine Physiology, Cardiovascular and Respiratory Physiology, Neurophysiology, Physiology of O2 and CO2 Sensing, Gastrointestinal Physiology, or Renal Physiology at the University College Dublin.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to be able to meet all the following/given criteria to be eligible for the scholarship opportunity:
- The applicants must have a good working knowledge of Biology/Physiology.
- Candidates must have proven beyond reasonable doubts of excellent communication skills.
- How to Apply for the University College Dublin International Scholarships: All applications are directly submitted through the university’s application portal. The application form to take part in the scholarship opportunity is to be completed separately.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- Other additional documents like passport copy or nationality proof
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a BSc (2.1 or higher desirable) in a relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL – 100
- Cambridge examination – 185 or higher
- PTE – 65
- ETAPP – Grade C1
- Trinity ISE – C2
- Duolingo – 120