The University of Birmingham is offering over 30 United Kingdom Global Masters Scholarships to the tune of £10,000 to students from eligible countries to pursue a one-year taught Master’s programme at the University for the 2022/23 academic session.
Why study at the University of Birmingham?
When you choose to study here at Birmingham, you’ll benefit from an outstanding education from one of the top 100 universities in the world. You’ll be part of a diverse international community in a vibrant and exciting city, right at the heart of the UK.
United Kingdom Global Masters Scholarships’ Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: International students
Algeria, Canada, China (PRC), Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong (SAR of PRC), India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Seychelles, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Eligibility Criteria: Eligible candidates must meet the following requirements;
- Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters’s degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2022/23 academic session.
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries (see above)
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2022 on a course delivered on-campus.
- Have paid the standard £2,000 Admissions deposit by 30 June 2022.
- Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement. Candidates must also have, or be expecting to achieve, a first-class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- How to Apply for the United Kingdom Global Masters Scholarships: You must have accepted an offer of admission to a Master’s degree at Birmingham before submitting a scholarship application. You must submit the scholarship application online before 30 June 2022 at 23:59 (UK time / GMT+1).
- It is necessary to visit the official website (links found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.