Swansea University PhD Scholarships in Materials Engineering is open to candidates who wish to earn a Ph.D. degree and also gain specialized knowledge to advance in their field for the the2022/2023 academic session.
Why Apply for the Swansea University PhD Scholarships in Materials Engineering?
Swansea University gives its Candidates the support they need to transform their thoughts and objectives into actuality. Candidates will receive a high-quality education learning from incredible tutors who will challenge and inspire them throughout their studies. Candidates who are opportune to study at Swansea University are resilient to global difficulties and can adjust to a changing job environment.
The University will provide the full cost of UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,609 for three years.
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Application Deadline: This grant application will be accepted only through 6 May 2022
- Department: Faculty of Science and Engineering and Centre for Integrative Semiconductor Materials
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU, or International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
Swansea University PhD Scholarships in Materials Engineering’s Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Materials Engineering, Materials Science, Dielectrics, Semiconductors, Electronics, Optoelectronics offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must normally hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level or preferably a Master’s at Merit (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University) in Physics, Materials Science, Materials Engineering, or Chemistry.
- How to Apply for the Swansea University PhD Scholarships in Materials Engineering: To apply for the programme, candidates must first be admitted to the Ph.D. at Swansea University. After which they can complete your application online for this award, and email email@example.com, where staff will be happy to assist you in submitting your application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- Degree certificates and transcripts
- A cover letter including a ‘Supplementary Personal Statement.’
- Two references
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have met the IELTS 6.5 overall (with at least 5.5 in each component) or Swansea recognized equivalent. Details on the Swansea University English Language entry policy can be found here.