The University of Stirling is delighted to announce the South African Postgraduate Scholarships in UK for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The scholarship is open to full-time, on-campus, self-funding candidates who are either South African nationals or are living in South Africa at the time of application and will enroll in the postgraduate degree programme in the UK.
The University of Stirling is one of the top Public universities in Stirling and is ranked 485th rank in QS Global World Rankings 2021. The University is a public university with a sole mission to be recognized globally as a university that addresses the needs of society through innovative and interdisciplinary research, learning and teaching of the highest quality.
Why Apply for the South African Postgraduate Scholarships in UK?
The university has always been committed to delivering high-quality education to students so that they can have a positive impact on the world. Students may select from a number of study programmes in various fields of study.
- University or Organization: University of Stirling
- Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022/2023.
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
South African Postgraduate Scholarships in UK’s Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: South Africa.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidates must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2022 or January 2023.
- Candidates must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- Candidates must be a South African national or living in South Africa at the point of application.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- How to Apply for the South African Postgraduate Scholarships in UK: Candidates application into the university will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award. All International offer holders will be considered for the scholarship as part of the postgraduate admission process at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcript from your undergraduate programme along with your graduation certificate. If you are still studying, then an interim transcript will suffice, and your university will be able to advise you on how to get one.
- Copies of your academic qualifications or certificates
- An academic transcript from your undergraduate program
- One reference should be a professional reference from someone who knows your work well enough and can attest to your ability to study at the postgraduate level. This will generally be academic in your final year of study (your dissertation supervisor, for example) or your employer if you have been out of education.
- Supporting statement – a brief essay on why you want to study this course.
- A certified translated version of your transcript
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your English language skills. Specific English language requirements are listed on each course page.
- IELTS Academic
- Duolingo English Test (DET)
- LanguageCert International ESOL B2
- TOEFL iBT (Special Home Edition)