The Robert Gordon University Sports International Scholarships are open to all interested students who wish to apply for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The Sports International Scholarships programme enables students to commence an undergraduate, postgraduate, or research-level at Robert Gordon University.
Robert Gordon University was originated from an educational institution founded in the 18th century by Robert Gordon and became a university in 1992 that offers industry-driven undergraduate and postgraduate programmes leading to highly applicable rewards for the top students.
Why you should apply for Robert Gordon University Sports International Scholarships?
Students at Robert Gordon University are entitled to learn from expert lecturers and a high possibility of interacting with other nationality seekers. They will also receive a high-quality education that will help them to develop their personalities and communication proficiency.
Robert Gordon University provides financial assistance to support travel, training, equipment, and competition expenses accrued during the academic year for each eligible candidate.
- University or Organization: Robert Gordon University
- Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 14 August.
- Course Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate, or research level
- Awards: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
Robert Gordon University Sports International Scholarships’ Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Botswana, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Northern Ireland, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sierra, Leone, South Africa South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, USA, Vietnam, Wales, Zimbabwe.
- Eligible Course: undergraduate, postgraduate, or research available level degree programmes in any subject at the university.
- Admission Criteria: The applicants are required to meet all the following criteria, in order to be eligible:
- An enrolled student of the University engaged in at least a part-time course at the undergraduate, postgraduate, or research-level; or
- A prospective student of the University awaiting confirmation of the award of a place; or in exceptional circumstances, a former student of the University who graduated within the last 12 months
- Competing at a level that will not only increase the standards of athletes within RGU but also the level of representation for the university within the sporting landscape.
- How to Apply for the Robert Gordon University Sports International Scholarships: The eligible candidates are expected to be admitted in an undergraduate degree at Robert Gordon University. After that, the aspirants are eligible to complete the application form.
- The application form should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with official copies of the university/college certificate and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: An excellent participant must complete a high school qualification or equivalent to study for a bachelor’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.