Scholarship opportunities have proven over time to help to reduce the impact of rising tuition costs. Keeping this in mind, RMIT University International Masters Scholarship in Combustion Kinetics Measurements of Hydrogen Carrier Fuels is available for fresh candidates who wish to study a research master’s degree coursework program at the university in Australia.
RMIT University is a public research university in Melbourne, Australia, one of the best in areas of research, employability, teaching, facilities, internationalization, innovation, engagement, specialty, and lots more.
Why Apply for the RMIT University International Masters Scholarship?
The opportunity to study at RMIT University will develop the candidate’s critical thinking abilities, which leads to purposeful lives and professional achievement as well as making a mark on the world by providing a one-of-a-kind educational experience.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Application Deadline: Applications will close when a candidate is selected.
- Course Level: Master by Research degree
- Award: $32,841 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
RMIT University International Masters Scholarship’s Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All domestic nationals and international students can make applications.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters Scholarship in Combustion Kinetics Measurements of Hydrogen Carrier Fuels Using Gas Dynamic Shock Waves.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are required to meet all the following/given criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Have a first-class Honours or 2A Honours or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science
- Be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an international student meeting the minimum English language requirements
- Provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team
- Meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the Master by Research degree
- Applicants must be in Australia when applying and commencing studies (Australian borders are closed as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic).