The University of Exeter has announced ongoing applications for the PhD International Scholarships in the United Kingdom in the department of Rheology of PolyArylEtherKetones in Additive Manufacturing for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The funding scheme is open to all international and Domestic students who wish to pursue a PhD in the College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences of the University of Exeter.
The University of Exeter is a public research university located in Exeter, Devon, United Kingdom, aimed at using the power of education and research to create a future that is sustainable, healthy, and socially just.
Why Apply for the PhD International Scholarships in the United Kingdom?
The University of Exeter is an internationally known institution that ranks among the best institutions in the world, merging world-class research with excellent teaching and student satisfaction.
Successful candidates will be provided a cover of a stipend at the minimum Research Council rate, £16,062 per annum, research costs, and Home or International tuition fees by the University of Exeter for up to 3.5 years.
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Application Deadline: The closing date for applications is 13th May 2022.
- Department: College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £16,062
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
PhD International Scholarships in the United Kingdom’s Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Both Domestic and international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Ph.D. degree programme in the College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are required to meet all the following/given criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants for this funding scheme must have obtained, or be about to obtain, a First or Upper Second Class UK Honours degree, or the equivalent qualifications gained outside the UK, in an appropriate area of science or technology.
- How to Apply for the PhD International Scholarships in the United Kingdom: Candidates are required to log in to the university portal and submit their admission applications as well as scholarship applications. Students that meet the criteria of the studentship will be considered on the basis of their admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- Letter of application outlining your academic interests, prior research experience, and reasons for wishing to undertake the project.
- Names of two referees familiar with your academic work
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must have obtained, or be about to obtain, a First or Upper Second Class UK Honours degree, or the equivalent qualifications gained outside the UK, in an appropriate area of science or technology.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language you will need to have achieved at least 6.0 IELTS and no less than 6.0 in any section by the start of the project.