Applications for the Melbourne Institute of Technology Scholarships are open to international students who want to study in Australia for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The programme is aimed at supporting highly motivated students who want to learn high-quality education whilst getting an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the Melbourne Institute of Technology.
The Melbourne Technology Institute, established in 1996, is an Australian tertiary school, and also the first regional, multi-sector University in Australia to have academic staff approved to teach by Federation University.
Why you should apply for the Melbourne Institute of Technology Scholarships?
It offers a variety of academic programmes with campuses located in Melbourne and Sydney, ranging from undergraduate (University Pathway Diploma and Bachelor’s degree), business, accounting, management, marketing, information technology, computer networking, and telecommunications engineering.
Melbourne Institute of Technology will provide the amount of $4980.00 to get financial assistance for their undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme in Australia.
- University or Organization: Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022/2023
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Award: $4980.00
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Melbourne Institute of Technology Scholarships’ Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Engineering Technology, Bachelor of Networking, Bachelor of Networking – Major in Cyber Security, Bachelor of Networking – Major in Software Engineering, Bachelor of Data Analytics, Master of Business Analytics, Master of Data Analytics, Master of Data Analytics – Major in Software Engineering, Master of Engineering, Master of Networking, Master of Networking, Major in Cyber Security
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are expected to meet all the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- All undergraduate and postgraduate students commencing trimesters one, two, and three, 2022, are eligible for the scholarship.
- The scholarship is applied for the duration of the program and is only on tuition fees.
- Students are eligible for the scholarship only on first attempt units. If they repeat a unit, they will need to pay the full tuition fee for the repeated unit.
- How to Apply for the Melbourne Institute of Technology Scholarships: Applicants are expected to apply for admission via the University’s application portal at the Melbourne Institute of Technology. After that, Students can apply for the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents to the University:
- Certified copies of your academic documents such as your results and award certificates;
- Certified copy of your passport and visa copy if you have a visa;
- Employment-related documents such as employment letter and resume (where applicable).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the admission criteria for their chosen course.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the minimum English Language Requirements for entry into a Melbourne Institute of Technology course. You should provide evidence of English language skills test-for example, IELTS, PTE, and TOEFL.