The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) Ghana is offering MasterCard Foundation Scholarships for African students for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Kwame Nkrumah University‘s main objective is to become a leading University in the provision of quality higher education and research at the National and International levels.
Why apply for the MasterCard Foundation Scholarships for African students?
The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology offers its students the ability maintain a high level integrity, hardwork and also look out for their team members to obtain an excellent education, have access to a good standard of living, and interact with people from many walks of life and ethnicities.
The Scholarship includes;
- Complete financial support (full tuition, fully paid on-campus accommodation, learning materials, transportation and monthly stipend).
- Systematic group meetings with other scholars that focus on personal and professional development opportunities and activities modified to improve societal relationships and scholars’ capacity.
- Continued academic support through academic mentoring, virtual learning, life and career coaching, and tutoring.
- Opportunities to participate in leadership congresses, community services and mentoring (Go-back Give- Back), and uniquely sourced internships.
- An academic environment where faculty and students engage with global issues.
- The prestige of becoming part of the growing family of the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Alumni and the Global Scholars Community.
- The opportunity to be enrolled on an accelerated Master’s Degree after undergraduate studies with an MCF Partner institution in the USA.
- University or Organization: Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Application Deadline: 30th June 2022 at 17:00GMT
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken at The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) Ghana
MasterCard Foundation Scholarships for African students’s Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Ghana and other African countries
- Eligible Field of Study: A preference for Science students; however, all subjects are considered
- All Applicants must provide a WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’Level and A’Level or their equivalent Results from a recognized institution and must meet KNUST’s Admission Requirements. NO AWAITING RESULTS candidate will be accepted. The above results provided by the applicants must be at least a year old.
- The Applicant must provide proof that he/she has pressing Economic Needs.
- The Applicant must have Proven Records of Leadership and Community Engagement(s).
- Priority shall be given to;
- Displaced Persons (Certified Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons, etc.)
- Persons with Disability
- The Applicant must be prepared to Go-Back and Give-Back to his or her Community.
- The Applicant must not be enrolled in any tertiary institution.
How to Apply for MasterCard Foundation Scholarships for African students:
Download a copy of the 2022/2023 application form here!
- Submit the completed application form THROUGH EMS or any other courier mail to:
- The Program Manager
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarships for African students at KNUST Secretariat
- ℅ Office of the Dean of Students
- Private Mail Bag
- KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana
- International Applicants Should Note;
- When submitting your scholarship application form to the Secretariat, submit these additional documents;
- The printout of your application for admission at KNUST.
- Original Certificates for Both O’Level and A’Level results or their equivalent results.
- The award of the Scholarship will be published on the Program’s website