If the United Kingdom is your desired country to study in, then you can apply for the International Undergraduate Worcester Discount Award at the University of Worcester. The university is currently accepting applications for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The undergraduate programme at the University of Worcester is available for International students who wish to apply and participate to earn the tuition fee discount worth £500.
The University of Worcester is Ranked 1st in the UK and 26th Worldwide for Quality Education in New Rankings, it is the only university-based in the counties of Worcestershire and Herefordshire, and also a public research university based in Worcester, England.
Why study at the University of Worcester?
The University of Worcester encourages educational and social inclusion, equality and works with focus, commitment, and ambition hence it appreciates intellectual openness, democracy, and a love of learning.
- University or Organization: University of Worcester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Application Deadline: The applications are open. However, students must abide by course-specific deadlines and pay fees in full by 30th September 2022.
- Award: £500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
Worth of Award
The University of Worcester will provide a discount worth £500 on the tuition fee to all eligible students.
International Undergraduate Worcester Discount Award’s Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: International students from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes taught at the University of Worcester can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- How to Apply for the International Undergraduate Worcester Discount Award: Students can apply for admission online via the Common Application portal or the UCAS portal. International Undergraduate Worcester Discount Award will be made available for all eligible international students.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are required to be presented by the aspiring students to the university:
- All academic transcripts
- Copies of degree/diploma certificates
- Up to two academic references (depending on your course level and subject)
- An English language test score (IELTS/Cambridge Advanced, Pearson)
- Personal statement
- Copy of your current passport or ID card
- Admission Requirements: Aspiring students must provide all demanded documents at the time of application and meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Scores of the following English language proficiency tests must be submitted by the students:
- IELTS– 6.0
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)– 52
- Cambridge First Certificate in English– Grade C or above
- Pearson Test of English (Academic)–59