The International UCL Undergraduate Scholarships is aimed at enabling and encouraging international students from low-income backgrounds to seek full-time Undergraduate degree studies at University College London.
The UCL Undergraduate Scholarships at the University College London are available for International students who desire to study in the UK.
Why study at the University College London?
The International UCL Undergraduate Scholarships inspires students to be educationally and socially inclusive, equal to work with focus, a sense of responsibility and the scholarships offers 10 awards of full tuition fees & maintenance and 20 awards of full tuition fees. The UCL scholarship is secure for the normal duration of the programme.
- University or Organization: University College London, UK
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Application Deadline: 29 Apr 2022 (annual)
- Number of Awards: Up to 30 scholarships are available in 2022/23.
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students from low income background
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
Worth of Award
The UCL Undergraduate Scholarships offers 10 awards of full tuition fees & maintenance and 20 awards of full tuition fees
International UCL Undergraduate Scholarships’ Eligibility:
Interested Students can be from any country outside the UK but must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Be eligible to pay the Overseas fee rate
- Come from a lower-income background
- AND have submitted an admission application for a full-time Undergraduate degree at UCL in 2022/23.
*Guidance on how UCL defines household income can be found on the University’s essential information page.
- How to Apply for the UCL Undergraduate Scholarships: You must have submitted an application for admission to UCL in order to apply for the scholarship. Interested students are expected to fill in the online form specified for online applications on or before 5 pm BST, Friday 29 April 2022.
- It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.