Contributing to the intellectual growth and grooming of international students who cannot afford their dream degree in Australia, Torrens University has launched the Asia & Greater China Business & Health Merit International Scholarships for Students in Australia for the 2022-2023 academic session.
Successful application for this scholarship requires that undergraduate candidates need to depict a credit average from high school, and postgraduate candidates need to depict a credit average in a previous degree.
Torrens University is an Australian private university offering high-quality undergraduate, doctoral, higher degree by study, and specialized degree programmes in a wide variety of academic disciplines.
Why Apply for the International Scholarships for Students in Australia?
Successful candidates will have access to a wide scope of job opportunities to learn the skills they need to carve out successful careers also preparing them for the world of tomorrow at the university.
Torrens University Australia will cover 20 percent of total course tuition for successful candidates.
- University or Organization: Torrens University
- Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 30 May 2022
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: Up to 20% off on tuition-fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
International Scholarships for Students in Australia’s Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Asia & Greater China.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Business & Health.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the given criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- To maintain their scholarship, undergraduate and postgraduate international candidates must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period.
- Scholarships are provided based on new international students’ passports.
- How to Apply for the International Scholarships for Students in Australia: Before applying for this opportunity, the candidates are required to be admitted to any undergraduate or master’s course at the university. After being a university student, all applicants can access this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check all the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Undergraduate applicants must display a credit average from high school and an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent. Postgraduate applicants are required to display a credit average in their previous degree and have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent overall.