Applications are ongoing for the International Postgraduate Ambassador Scholarships at Glasgow Caledonian University in the UK for the 2022/2023 academic session.
International fee-paying students who will be able to illustrate how they have contributed to the Common Good of the society at large and are looking to commence studies in September 2022 for a master’s degree in either our Glasgow or London campus are eligible to apply.
Glasgow Caledonian University is a public institution ranked 601st in the world by Times Higher Education and has gotten 4.1 out of 5 stars for making the student experience better. The university is focused on setting set up a structure to help us do world-class research, grow our businesses, and connect with as many people as possible around the world.
Why Apply for the International Postgraduate Ambassador Scholarships?
Glasgow Caledonian University is known for its great services for students, which gives them a chance to be creative and also has a track record of helping students to use their inventiveness and inquisitiveness to reach their full potential and go above and beyond to be a part of a bigger movement for change.
- University or Organization: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Application Deadline: Students can apply before 1 July 2022.
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Full tuition fee scholarship
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
International Postgraduate Ambassador Scholarships’ Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: International countries across the globe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for the scholarship in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following/given criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Any International fee-paying student who can demonstrate how they have contributed to the Common Good and are looking to commence studies in September 2022 and have an unconditional offer on a master’s degree in either our Glasgow or London campus.
- How to Apply for the International Postgraduate Ambassador Scholarships: Candidates who are interested in the scholarship are expected to first apply for admission to an eligible program following the university portal after which Students can go ahead to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application procedure, each candidate will be required to submit a video of no longer than two minutes giving a detailed explanation about them and how they have contributed to the Common Good of society. kindly include details the link of your Youtube or Vimeo video on the application form.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a UK bachelor’s degree 2:2 (or equivalent).
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate your English proficiency. Before submitting your application, check out the English language qualification they accept and details of the pre-entry English language courses.