The International New Brisbane Scholarships is open to international students in Australia funded by Torrens University for the 2022-2023 academic year covering up to 35 percent of your total course tuition.
Torrens University is an Australian private university. In a wide variety of academic professions offering high-quality undergraduate, doctoral, higher degree by study, and specialized degree programmes.
Why Apply for the International New Brisbane Scholarships?
Students will be open to a wide selection of career opportunities to choose from and the training they need to succeed in those areas as well as skills for the future at the school.
Torrens University Australia will provide up to 35% of your total tuition costs for successful candidates.
- University or Organization: Torrens University Australia
- Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 30 May 2022
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: Up to 35% off on tuition-fees
- ccess Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
International New Brisbane Scholarships’ Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: International students from Latin America or European Union and other international countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Design, Business, and Health at Torrens University.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- To maintain their scholarship, undergraduate and postgraduate international students are expected to maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period.
- Applicants must be International students from Latin America or European Union.
- How to Apply for the International New Brisbane Scholarships: To apply for the scholarship, candidates must first be admitted through the university portal or The Common Application for the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must check all the entry requirements of the university to be admitted.
- Language Requirement: Students must have an IELTS (or equivalent) 6.5 overall band and display a minimum of a credit average.