Improve your knowledge and skills with the usefulness of the International Feedwell Catering Sydney Scholarships organized by Feedwell Animal Foods Ltd obtainable by any domestic or international primary/secondary/tertiary student currently studying at any university/institute in NSW for the 2022-2023 academic session.
Feedwell Animal Foods Ltd launched in October 2017, opening its first store on Pitt St, in the Sydney CBD provides nourishing food to thousands of Australians in various ways. The idea for the business was formed by their Founder, Eric, who came across “grab and go” food concepts while working as a lawyer in London.
Why Apply for the International Feedwell Catering Sydney Scholarships?
International Feedwell Catering Sydney Scholarships wants to empower all Australians to feed and feel well with nutritious food that tastes good! They’ve taken a simplistic approach, cutting out the crap, only delivering good quality, honest food. Feedwell believes in the close connection of nourishing fresh food with overall well-being and wants to play a part in helping our customers achieve that, whether by eating at our stores, eating at home, or enjoying catering at an event. All the fresh produce is sourced from Australian farmers, and they are the best in the world.
- University or Organization: Feedwell Animal Foods Ltd
- Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the feedwell Scholarship is June 30th, 2022
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or international
- The award can be taken in Australia
International Feedwell Catering Sydney Scholarships’ Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The Scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates must be domestic or international primary/secondary/tertiary students currently studying at any university/institute in NSW.
- How to Apply for the International Feedwell Catering Sydney Scholarships: For a successful Feedwell Scholarship application, candidates are required to provide a document for assessment. They want to hear your creative ideas about marketing our Sydney caterers.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must also provide the following supporting documents:
- Present an application on the topic of How would you market FeedWell’s Corporate Catering Sydney services online?
- CV/Resume (current university students)
- Proof of enrolment
- Two letters from referees
- A custom infographic
- Video (YouTube link)
- An 800-word essay
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to demonstrate that they have a good written and spoken English level.