Do you wish to start your academic journey in Canada? International Ambassador Awards Program At Brock University is putting out a golden opportunity for interested candidates who wish to apply for the 2022/2023 academic session.
There are up to 15 Ambassador award opportunities which provides you with a tuition fee worth $18,000 throughout the duration of an eligible course and also available to support high-achieving overseas aspirants commencing a full-time undergraduate or graduate studies program at the university.
The prestigious Brock University, located in the historic Niagara area is a post-secondary university in Canada. Provides all of the advantages of a new and modern university in a safe, community-minded city with stunning natural surroundings.
Why study at the Brock University?
Brock University offers its Students the opportunity to obtain an excellent education, have access to a good standard of living and interact with people from many walks of life and ethnicities.
All eligible and selected students will have their tuition fees cut from the international rate to the domestic rate — a discount of about $18,000.
- University or Organization: Brock University
- Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until April 1, 2022.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate studies
- Awards: $18,000
- Number of Awards: Up to 15
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
International Ambassador Awards Program At Brock University’s Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate-degree courses and subjects taught at Brock University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must hold sole citizenship with a country other than Canada and be registered in full-time undergraduate or graduate studies.
- Student Ambassadors can apply at the time of admission to Brock University or in
any year starting in Year 1 of Undergraduate or Graduate studies.
- How to Apply for the International Ambassador Awards Program At Brock University: The application is accessible online using the OUAC login of Brock University to any preferred undergraduate or graduate degree programme. To apply for this award and receive benefits from the fund, applicants are required to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are required to be presented by the students to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- High school certificates
- Copy of their passport
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are expected to check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: A successful application requires that the applicants attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
For Undergraduate Studies:
- IELTS: overall 6.5, no band below 6.0*
- TOEFL: overall 88, no band below 21*
- Duolingo: minimum score of 110*
- CAEL: overall 70, no band below 60
- PTE: 58
- IELP Level 5: Successful completion of Level 5 of the Brock Intensive English Language program
- CAE (A1 Advanced): 176 minimum score*
- CPE (C2 Proficiency): 176 minimum score*
- IB: Completion of the International Baccalaureate diploma with English A
- English Language Instruction: A minimum of three previous years of full-time study (non-ESL) where the primary language of instruction and evaluation was English, with strong grades in English and other humanities/social science secondary school courses.
For Graduate Studies:
- TOEFL: iBT Minimum overall score of 80, with no subtest below 19
- IELTS: (Academic) Minimum overall score of 6.5, with no subtest below 5.5
- CAEL: Minimum overall score of 60, with 60 in writing and no other subtest below 50
- CAEL CE (Computer Edition): Minimum overall score of 60, with 60 in writing and no other subtest below 50
- PTE Academics: Minimum overall score of 60, with no subtest below 60
- Can Test for Scholars and Trainees: Minimum overall score of 4.5, with no subtest below 4.0