Istituto Europeo di Design is delighted to announce the IED Master International Creative Design Scholarships available for international students for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The scholarship programme is available for international students who want to pursue their master’s degree programmes in Design, Fashion, Visual Arts, Communication, and Management held in Milan, Barcelona, Florence, Madrid, Rome, Turin, and Como. Students over 18 years of age who have a bachelor’s degree or relevant job experience are eligible to apply for this scholarship award covering a 50% tuition fee.
The Istituto Europeo di Design is a private design school founded in 1966 by Francesco Morelli. The school is focused on offering young creative students thorough training, both theoretical and practical as it is organized into four disciplines, namely, Design, Fashion, Visual Communication and Management.
Why Apply for the IED Master International Creative Design Scholarships?
The University allows its students access to higher education and a broad spectrum of courses to shape a qualification that matches their prospect and career interests.
- University or Organization: Istituto Europeo di Design
- Application Deadline: All students applying to IED Italy and Spain must submit their scholarship applications by 7th June 2022 and 31st May 2022, 23:59 CEST, respectively.
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 50% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 40
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy or Spain.
IED Master International Creative Design Scholarships’ Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All students from Spain, Italy, and other foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for a master’s in Design, Fashion, Visual Arts, Communication, and Management at the IED Italy or Spain.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following/given criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidates must be applying to Milan, Barcelona, Florence, Madrid, Rome, Turin, or the Como campus of IED.
- Candidates must be above 18 years at the moment of application.
- Candidates residing in Italy can only apply for the scholarship for Master’s courses offered in Spain. In contrast, students residing in Spain can only apply for Master’s Courses offered in Italy.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification or have a job experience in the relevant field.
- How to Apply for the IED Master International Creative Design Scholarships: Candidates are required to complete their admission applications online. To apply for the scholarship, candidates will be required to develop a project on the main topic, “Hybrid Innovation,” and fill out the registration form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- Copy of Identity Document
- Copy of the bachelor’s degree or other undergraduate qualification
- Copy of the academic transcripts, translated into Italian or English
- CV including a description of the work experience
- Letter of motivation in the language of the chosen course
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a Three-Year Degree or equivalent Diploma or have at least two years of experience in the field of the Master’s course applied for.
- Language Requirement: The students must show proficiency in the language of the course at a minimum level of B2.