Uganda Martyrs University is delighted to inform all Sub-Saharan Africa and Asia-Pacific students of the ICMA International Scholarships Programme for candidates who are unable to pursue a financial qualification due to their economic occurrences. The applications are open for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The main reason for this educational bursary is to attract up to thirty-five high-achieving young participants to undertake the degree programme at the university.
Uganda Martyrs University, located along the Equator at Nkozi, 80 km west of Kampala, the capital city of Uganda, is a private university affiliated with the Roman Catholic Church in Uganda and owned by the Episcopal Conference of the Catholic Bishops of Uganda. Uganda Martyrs University consists of seven faculties, two institutes, six campuses, nine departments, and three schools and the Uganda National Council licenses it for Higher Education
Why Apply for the ICMA International Scholarships Programme?
Uganda Martyrs University is recognized both at the national and international level for excellence in teaching, learning, research, advancement of knowledge, and community engagement.
- University or Organization: Uganda Martyrs University
- Application Deadline: The university is accepting applications for the August Intake 2022
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Education fund
- Number of Awards: 35
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Sub-Saharan Africa and Asia-Pacific
- The award can be taken in Uganda
ICMA International Scholarships Programme’s Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe, and the following countries in the Asia Pacific: India, Malaysia, Mongolia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programme will be awarded in fields of education offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Claimants must be Sub-Saharan African and Asia-Pacific countries’ students.
- How to Apply for the ICMA International Scholarships Programme: Candidates are expected to apply for admission to the ICMA programme at the University.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must present academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters to the university.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.