Grand View University International Director’s Awards provide scholars with an opportunity to be knowledgeable and educated following their inability to sustain the financial implications of education. The motive of the bursary is to support applicants who are going to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme for the 2022-2023 academic session.
Grand View University is a private liberal arts college in Des Moines, Iowa, founded in the year 1896 and is part of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, United States. Grand View University is 35th on the list of regional schools.
Why Apply for the Grand View University International Director’s Awards?
Grand View University encourages, prepares, and empowers students to reach their full potential and serve the world with its core value of helping faculty, staff, and students do their jobs and reach their goals at the university.
Candidates in the USA will be awarded $13000 byGrand View University.
- University or Organization: Grand View University
- Application Deadline: The university accepts and reviews applications on a rolling basis. However, the applicants are requested to observe course-specific application and document submission deadlines.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $13,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at Grand View can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following/given criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidates must be first-year students at Grand View.
- Candidates must be overseas citizens.
- How to Apply for the Grand View University International Director’s Awards: Candidates must use the university portal to apply for admission at Grand View and will be considered based on the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: Submit official transcripts, Declaration of financial resources, Copy of passport, Letter of recommendation, Statement of purpose, Professional resume.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have graduated high school or have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75/4.00.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 69
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 48
- Duolingo – 95