The Freshmen Taiwan Undergraduate Scholarships is here to help Taiwanese candidates take their skills to the next level by applying for the undergraduate degree programme offered by United International College for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The Beijing Normal University and Hong Kong Baptist University is a United International College and a public college in Zhuhai, Guangdong, China in the Xiangzhou District.
The Chinese mainland and Hong Kong worked together on higher education on a large scale for the first time to achieve this said goal and with help from local authorities, the alliance was approved Ministry of Education.
Why Apply for the Freshmen Taiwan Undergraduate Scholarships?
Freshmen Taiwan Undergraduate Scholarships have always been dedicated to developing candidates with an international stance so that they can have a cross-cultural way of thinking based on traditional Chinese culture. Today, the idea of international education has been deeply rooted in the continuous development and planning of the teaching of UNI.
Successful candidates will be awarded full or half of the tuition fee to cover their study expenses at United International College.
- University or Organization: United International College
- Application Deadline: The application should be submitted on or before 30 June 2022.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full and Half Scholarships
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Taiwanese students
- The award can be taken in China
Freshmen Taiwan Undergraduate Scholarships’ Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Taiwan.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Full Scholarship: The minimum academic requirements are: two top subjects and two pre-test subjects in the academic test
- Half Scholarship: The minimum academic requirements are: two subjects in the academic test and both subjects.
- How to Apply for the Freshmen Taiwan Undergraduate Scholarships: Candidates are required to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the college because all eligible students will be automatically included in the assessment of the scholarships so candidates do not have to apply separately.
- Supporting Documents: Successful applications require the submission of copies of the following documents to the International Development Office during the application period:
- Completed application form
- Copies of passport/other travel documents containing personal particulars, date of issue, date of expiry, or details of any re-entry visa held
- Application fee payment receipt (University copy), if any;
- Degree certificate(s), graduation diploma(s), and academic transcript(s) of post-secondary studies, if any; (academic transcript(s) should clearly show the Institution’s logo, program title, study level, and applicant’s name. An unofficial copy of the academic transcript will only be accepted if stamped with the Institution’s chop.);
- Proof of relevant working experience.
- The original certificates/academic transcripts will normally be required for verification upon admission.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have to submit certificates of English language proficiency.