Scholarship opportunities are open for outstanding Asian candidates in Japan as the prestigious Nagasaki University is offering Foundation Scholarships for Asian Students in Japan who want to commence undergraduate and graduate degree coursework at the university for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Nagasaki University, educating around 9,000 students, 300 of whom are international students from various parts of the world, founded in the year 1949, is a national university of Japan offering a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree courses.
Why Apply for the Foundation Scholarships for Asian Students in Japan?
Nagasaki University’s globalization support focuses on cross-cultural contacts among candidates and supports their decisions and challenges whilst promoting programmes to improve English proficiency and joint initiatives with the Language Education and Research Center, in addition to supporting study abroad and co-education with international students.
All the successful eligible candidates for the undergraduate degree program will be awarded a scholarship worth 20,000 Yen and graduate degree program applicants will also be awarded a scholarship of 20,000 Yen. The scholarship will be offered in the form of a monthly stipend.
- University or Organization: Nagasaki University
- Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before October 2022
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate degree
- Awards: 20,000 Yen
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
Foundation Scholarships for Asian Students in Japan’s Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Asian candidates only
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate degree programs in various fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the given criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidates must be international students
- Candidates must have applied for an applicable course at the university.