Engineering Institute of Technology International Scholarships: The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) is offering the Dean’s High Achievers Doctorate Scholarships to excellent students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement. The scholarship programme has been organized for the academic year 2022-2023.
Application for the EIT scholarship is open to present and future domestic and international students who wants to commence or continue the Professional Doctor of Engineering program. The scholarship award will be a 25% discount on tuition fees for the next term/semester which will support the higher education of students worldwide with measurable and significant productivity gains in their workplace through cutting-edge and applied engineering education..
The Engineering Institute of Technology is ranked among the world’s few institutes to specialize in engineering and is a private college presently operating globally.
Why Apply for the Engineering Institute of Technology International Scholarships?
Engineering Institute of Technology is one of the institutes specializing in engineering, that follows a unique and highly supportive procedure with state-of-the-art technologies and expert lecturers, recognized for its programs designed by international industry experts to ensure that the students graduate with cutting-edge skills valued by employers around the world.
- University or Organization: Engineering Institute of Technology
- Application Deadline: The applicants must apply in accordance with the commencement of the term they wish to start their studies.
- Course Level: Doctorate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international are eilgible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Elgible candidates can also apply for the DEng programme offered at the Engineering Institute of Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must meet EIT academic entry requirements, including the English language requirements for the DEng program.
- The applicants must receive and accept an offer or presently be enrolled in EIT’s Deng program as a full-time or part-time student.
- The applicants must have a minimum average score of 75% in their highest completed qualification.
- How to Apply for the Engineering Institute of Technology International Scholarships: Current students and future students must submit their scholarship application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The underlisted documents are to be submitted to the university by the students:
- Certified photo ID, e.g., passport
- Certified transcripts relating to any previous education
- Details of relevant work experience and employment, including a resume/CV
- Admission Requirements: The students must have BE honors, Graduate Diploma (or equivalent) with minimum Second-Class Honours Division A (H2A), or an appropriate and relevant Master’s degree from EIT or other recognized tertiary institution.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the language requirements of the Deng programme. An IELTS record will be accepted.