Eindhoven University of Technology Positions is open for highly motivated, ambitious, and talented people who want to further their education by applying for International PhD Positions Seamless Design of Smart Edge Processors.
This position is aimed at supporting high potential international students who wish to undertake the Ph.D. programme at the Department of Electrical Engineering.
The Eindhoven University of Technology, a young university was founded in 1956 by industry, local government, and academia. Their collaborative attitude is still alive and well in the academic community today. TU/e encourages and facilitates the continuous personal development of its professionals.
Why apply for the Eindhoven University of Technology Positions?
TU/e is known for graduating engineers who are capable of tackling problems that are yet to occur. Candidates will take advanced courses to learn complex designs and problem-solving skills to also work in interdisciplinary teams and learn more professional skills that will enhance their career opportunities.
The Eindhoven University of Technology will cover the following study expenses:
A gross monthly salary and benefits (such as a pension scheme, pregnancy, and maternity leave, partially paid parental leave) following the Collective Labor Agreement for Dutch Universities.
Additionally, an annual holiday allowance of 8% of the yearly salary, plus a year-end allowance of 8.3% of the annual salary.
Should you come from abroad and comply with certain conditions, you can make use of the so-called ‘30% facility’, which permits you not to pay tax on 30% of your salary.
A broad package of fringe benefits, including an excellent technical infrastructure, moving expenses, and savings schemes.
- University or Organization: Eindhoven University of Technology
- Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before August 05, 2022
- Department: Department of Electrical Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
Eindhoven University of Technology Ph.D. Positions’ Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake a research programme in the Department of Electrical Engineering at Eindhoven.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following/given criteria, to be eligible:
- The applicants are required to have been accepted by the university in the applied research programme.
- How to Apply for the Eindhoven University of Technology Positions: Interested candidates can apply to any research programme of their choice at TU/e through the online application form. Applicants that are accepted in their respective disciplines will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: Eligible candidates are expected to submit the following to the school:
- Cover letter in which you describe your motivation and qualifications specifically for the position. Indicate your choice of research topics listed above.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Transcript of master’s and bachelor’s degrees.
- Copies of your final MSc thesis, including English abstracts and (if applicable), published papers (PDF files). Submit at least one document written in English of which you are the main author.
- Results of your IELTS or TOEFL test (or equivalent) and the contact information of two academic referees.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The university requires proof of English proficiency, such as an Academic IELTS score of at least 6.5 on average and no score less than 6.0. You need a C1 level related to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEF or CEFR) and IELTS equivalence.