Creative Biolabs is pleased to announce the Creative International Biolabs Scholarship to support students’ research and higher education in the medical and science-related fields, for the 2022-2023 academic session.
Creative Biolabs founded in 2005, is a life-science company that produces and delivers biotech products and services to pharmaceutical companies, academic institutions, government agencies, clinical research organizations, and biotechnology companies for early drug discovery and expansion, including diverse phage exhibition libraries such as pre-made libraries, phage display services, antibody sequencing, and antibody humanization.
Why Apply for the Creative International Biolabs Scholarship?
In Creative Biolabs, everyone is important as a vital contributor to our career as well as a pioneer in the field of preclinical drug discovery that global researchers develop resolutions that will create a brighter future for the global world. Here,
- University or Organization: Creative Biolabs
- Application Deadline: Applications must be received by September 30, 2022.
- Course Level: Undergraduate, graduate, or PhD degree
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK and USA
Creative International Biolabs Scholarship’s Eligibility
Eligibility of receiving the award requires applicants to be enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. student at an accredited college or university.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, graduate, or PhD in a science-related field such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, and Molecular Biology offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following criteria to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. student at an accredited college or university.
- Lectured in a science-related fields such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, and Molecular Biology.
- How to Apply for the Creative International Biolabs Scholarship: To apply for the scholarship, applicants are directed to download and fill out the 2022 Creative Biolabs Scholarship Application and the recommendation letter, and then email the following documents to email@example.com with the “2022 Creative Biolabs Scholarship Application-Full Name”.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit a copy of their current transcript.
- Recommendation letter either from a teacher, school counselor, or community leader.
- A written essay of 800-1,000 words or a PowerPoint of 10-12 pages with detailed lecture notes should be totally original and grammatically right.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a cumulative average grade of a B (3.0 GPA).
- Language Requirement: Candidates are expected to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.