Cranfield University International PhD Scholarships is a three-year Ph.D. scholarship available to highly motivated UK/EU and international students who want to apply for a research degree programme by Improving Supply Chain Environmental Sustainability for the 2022/2023 academic session.
With a QS World Ranking of 6th in the UK and 26th globally, Cranfield University is a higher education institution in England that is operated by the government and one of Europe’s oldest business schools and a global leader in management education and research.
Why Apply for the Cranfield University International PhD Scholarships?
Candidates will have the opportunity to improve their research abilities and examine information flows at the regional and global levels, as well as their impact on local development, employment, and production whilst taking the courses the university has to offer. Full-time students have a variety of housing alternatives, ranging from residence halls to shared houses, apartments for couples, and family homes.
- University or Organization: Cranfield University
- Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 31 May 2022
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Up to £15,840 (tax-free) plus full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Cranfield University International PhD Scholarships’ Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Eligible applicants are candidates from the UK, EU countries, and other remaining foreign countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a Ph.D. degree study in Improving Supply Chain Environmental Sustainability
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following/given criteria to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Candidates are expected to have a first- or second-class UK honours degree or equivalent in a related discipline and a taught master’s degree, or equivalent international qualification. This project would suit a student with a background in logistics and supply chain management, operations management, or business management.