The National University of Ireland Galway is delighted to award scholarships at the College of Science and Engineering Scholarships worth about €4,000 each for Central and South American postgraduate students for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The National University of Ireland Galway, ranked at the 259th position in the 2021 QS World University Rankings is a public research university located in Galway, Ireland. The university’s aim is to foster a vibrant community of students and staff, where distinguished learning, impactful research, and creative thinking are shared with the world.
Why Apply for the College of Science and Engineering Scholarships?
NUI Galway founded in 1845, has a growing international prominence based on the quality of the university’s teachings and the global impact of its research whilst inspiring students for over 170 years. NUI Galway has earned international recognition as a research-led university committed to top-quality teaching.
- University or Organization: National University of Ireland Galway
- Application Deadline: 31st May is the last date to apply for the scholarship.
- Department: College of Science and Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: €4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
College of Science and Engineering Scholarships’ Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from South America are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree programme in Science and Engineering offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- International candidates must be enrolled in postgraduate programs.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- How to Apply for the College of Science and Engineering Scholarships: To be able to participate in the award-giving, firstly, candidates have to be enrolled in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, applications can now be sent using the International Scholarships online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be asked to submit a Personal Scholarship Statement. (500 words maximum) covering the following points:
- Your interest in coming to NUI Galway.
- Why do you believe you are a good candidate for this scholarship.
- How will you promote links with NUI Galway, both during your scholarship tenure and as alumni?
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: All applicants whose first language is not English must present one of the following qualifications in the English language. Tests must be taken within two years of the start date of the student’s programme.