Chalmers University of Technology International PhD Positions is made available for the most talented candidates commencing in PhD degree coursework in HPC Programming Models and Computer Architectures at Chalmers University of Technology for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The Chalmers University of Technology ranked 342nd in Best Global Universities for its efforts to design and distribute information, skills, and solutions that benefit everyone is a Swedish university that focuses on research and education in technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, seafaring, and other management-related fields.
Why Apply for the Chalmers University of Technology International PhD Positions?
Chalmers University is a world-class research institution dedicated to a more sustainable future, whose students learn to think unassisted and utilize engineering principles to solve problems in the future.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Application Deadline: All applications must be submitted by 13th June 2022.
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
Chalmers University of Technology International PhD Positions’ Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in HPC Programming Models and Computer Architectures.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following/given criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidate must have a master’s level degree corresponding to at least 240 higher education credits in a field related to Computer Engineering. Must be highly motivated, self-propelled, energetic, independent, and with a well-developed analytical problem-solving ability. The candidate must be empathetic, loyal, and have high ethical standards. Great communication skills in English (literal as well as oral) are of high quality.