The Chalmers University of Technology International PhD Positions in Usable Privacy and Security is open to students from all nationalities who want to pursue a PhD degree at the university for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The Phd Position will help you gain more experience in your skills, gain competencies and further your professional journey.
The Chalmers University of Technology ranked 342nd in Best Global Universities, is a Swedish university that concentrates on technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, seafaring, and other management-related subjects in research and instruction.
Why Apply for Chalmers University of Technology International PhD Positions?
This university offers world-class technology that invents long-term knowledge and skills. You’ll work with motivated colleagues from both industry and academics in a creative, global, and dynamic environment.
The selected eligible candidates will be awarded full-time temporary employment for up to five years currently starting from 31,000 SEK per month before taxes.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Application Deadline: Any applications received later than the designated application deadline, i.e. 31 May 2022, will not be taken into account.
- Department: Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
Chalmers University of Technology International PhD Positions’ Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Swedish students as well as other international candidates are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applications are only accepted for PhD in Usable Privacy and Security
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following/given criteria to be eligible for the award:
- Candidates should have a master’s degree and a well-documented track record of research interests and achievements on (usable) privacy and/or cybersecurity.
- How to Apply for the Chalmers University of Technology International PhD Positions: To be deemed eligible for this funding program, applicants must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit the following documents at the university:
- Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Personal letter
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s level degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted. The position requires sound verbal and written communication skills in English.