The Chalmers Institute of Technology International PhD Positions in Gender, Technology and Medicine in Sweden is open to the most talented candidates commencing in PhD degree coursework at the university in Sweden for the 2022-2023 academic session.
Chalmers Institution of Technology is a Swedish university primarily committed to technology, education, architecture, natural sciences, mathematics, other management-related research, and of course maritime.
Why Apply for the Chalmers Institute of Technology International PhD Positions?
The Chalmers University of Technology is aimed at developing and disseminating information, expertise, and solutions that benefit everyone whilst teaching its students how to think independently and use engineering methods to meet future difficulties.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Application Deadline: Any applications received later than the designated application deadline, i.e. June 26th, 2022, will not be taken into account.
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
Chalmers Institute of Technology International PhD Positions’Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all international countries as well as Sweden are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for the PhD position in Gender, Technology, and Medicine.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following/given criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- To qualify as a PhD student, candidates must have completed a Master’s degree corresponding to at least 240 higher education credits in a relevant field (MA or MSc) when starting the position.
- Candidates must have high-quality communication skills in English.
- How to Apply for the Chalmers Institute of Technology International PhD Positions: To be considered for this funding program, candidates are required to submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit the following documents to the university:
- Personal letter
- Copies of bachelor’s and master’s thesis
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a master’s level degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have an excellent command of spoken and written English and have good presentation and collaborative skills.