The Canadian International School of Hong Kong Scholarships was launched and open to citizens of Hong Kong to honour its commitment to encouraging and rewarding the excellence of its newly admitted Upper School students. The Scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The scholarship was solely introduced by the Canadian International School of Hong Kong to domestic students who wish to enroll themselves in the Upper School grades that will be offered towards the tuition fee and may be renewed annually up to and including Grade 12.
Canadian International School of Hong Kong is a private independent international school founded in 1991 in Aberdeen, Hong Kong, that provides education to more than 40 nationalities from Early Years 1 to Grade 12. The school’s motto is to inspire excellence, cultivate character, and empower engagement locally and globally.
Why Apply for the Canadian International School of Hong Kong Scholarships?
Canadian International School of Hong Kong is a school united by the joy of learning, excellence in achievement, and development of character aimed at inspiring academic and personal growth in its students by encouraging inquiry, stimulating creativity and innovation, embracing cross-cultural and global perspectives, and fostering meaningful participation and service.
The Canadian International School of Hong Kong will provide the selected students with this scholarship to undertake their upper school education.
- University or Organization: Canadian International School of Hong Kong
- Application Deadline: The applications for the ongoing academic year, i.e. 2022-2023 are open.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong.
- Eligible Countries: Hong Kong.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to the Upper School of Canadian International School of Hong Kong.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following/given criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The applicants must be qualified for admission into the Canadian International School of Hong Kong and meet all entrance requirements to the highest standards.
- The applicants must achieve a continuous excellent academic record and demonstrate exemplary conduct.
- How to Apply for the Canadian International School of Hong Kong Scholarships: The applicants must submit an online admission application via the school’s application portal. All eligible applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: Aspiring candidates are expected to submit the following documents to the university:
- Scanned copy of a birth certificate
- Scanned copy of passport
- Scanned copy of a valid Hong Kong visa (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of Hong Kong Identity Card (if applicable)
- One passport size photograph (2 x 3 inches or 150 pixels X 225
- pixels in JPG format)
- Scanned copy of school report(s) for the previous and current school years.
- Scanned copy of transcript (for Grade 10 and above applications)
- Credit Card information for application fee payment
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must follow the admission process thoroughly and provide all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: