The University of Sydney is pleased to announce its determination to actively provide financial support through the Australian Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences Scholarships which will be awarded to outstanding international students from a variety of priority markets for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Sydney is ranked 27th in Best Global Universities and is also one of Australia’s best public research universities that are consistently present in the top 50 universities globally and strongly believes in education for all and administrative leadership that improves lives in all of the communities served.
Why Apply for the Australian Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences Scholarships?
The University of Sydney is widely recognized in the international community and it’s a known university consistently ranked in the top 50 universities globally to be a leader in education, research, student experience, and graduate employability.
The university has prominence for research and teaching excellence because It is committed to assisting students at the University of Sydney throughout their academic careers.
Eligible candidates will be awarded a scholarship worth $20,000 per annum only in their first year of study.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Application Deadline: 30 June 2022.
- Department: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Award: $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Australian Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences Scholarship’s Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s or master’s degree will be awarded in Arts and Social Sciences offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidates must be an international student
- Candidates must have applied for but not yet commenced a bachelor’s degree or master’s by coursework degree that is a CRICOS registered award program delivered onshore at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Candidates must enroll full-time in the applicable degree.
- How to Apply for the Australian Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences Scholarships: Applications are submitted by logging in to the university portal at the University of Sydney. Do not worry about the scholarship application as no separate application is required for this Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Scholarship documentation
- Admission Requirements: To become a part of the university, you must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability such as IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.