Check out for the Australia PhD International Scholarships in Improving Young Mothers’ Mental Health Literacy through the Development of a Digital Learning Resource offered by the Western Sydney University in Australia for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Award is offered to both domestic and international students that demonstrate strong academic performance in subjects relevant to one or more areas of focus of the project, such as qualitative and participatory methodologies, social determinants of health, youth mental health, education and training, and digital media. Candidates are required to hold a relevant qualification to win this scholarship worth a $30,000 annually for up to 3 years of study.
Western Sydney University, ranked 51st in the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings and is firmly positioned among the top 2% of international universities is an Australian multi-campus university that its sole aim is to assure success for its students, impactful research and excellence, sustainability, equity, transformation, and connectedness.
Why Apply for the Australia PhD International Scholarships?
Western Sydney University offers a dynamic campus that meets the needs of a changing work environment giving students unlimited opportunities and resources to learn, travel and work. The university highly values academic excellence, integrity, and the pursuit of knowledge.
The students selected by Western Sydney University will receive a tax-free stipend of $30,000 annually for up to 3 years to support living costs, supported by the Research Training Program (RTP) Fee Offset. International students with academic solid may also gain tuition fee support.
- University or Organization: Western Sydney University
- Application Deadline: Applications close at 11.59 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST), 30th April 2022.
- Department: School of Health Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
Australia PhD International Scholarships’ Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a postgraduate research study programme at the School of Health Sciences at Western Sydney University.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to meet all the following criteria in order to be eligible:
- The applicants must understand the importance of youth mental health.
- The applicants must be willing to learn and develop skills in participatory research, co-design and digital media.
- The applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The applicants must be willing to work with others in a team environment.
- The applicants must be willing to conduct fieldwork across NSW.
- The applicants must be enthusiastic and highly motivated to undertake further study at an advanced level.
- How to Apply for the Australia PhD International Scholarships: Candidates are required to submit first an admission application on the university portal. Scholarship application details can be obtained here.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of all tertiary graduation certificates and academic transcripts
- Certified evidence of citizenship status
- Letter of support
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an Australian First Class Bachelor (Honours) degree, coursework Masters with at least 25% research component, a Research Masters’s degree, or (iv) equivalent international qualifications.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 82
- PTE – 58